Internal Auditor IS0 9001
Acorn is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies and we are looking for a Quality Auditor to join our busy Head Office Quality Team.
Acorn was established 25 years ago, has more than 30 locations across the UK and has the backing of Synergie; Europe's 5th largest recruitment company.
This is an exciting time to join Acorn as we continue to invest, develop and grow our business capability and increase our range of services.
As a Quality Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Internal Quality, Environmental and Ethical audits throughout the UK.
- Identifying non-conformances and areas for improvement.
- Producing work-flow documentation and undertaking document control activities.
- Training branch staff with compliance requirements.
- Producing reports.
- Supporting H&S activities.
- General administration duties.
Candidates must have:
- Experience of operating in an auditing role.
- Experience of quality assurance.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 2008/2015 is essential and ideally an understanding of another standard such as ISO 14001.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Valid driving licence as the role requires regular travel across the UK.
Acorn is an Investors in People company and you will receive excellent training & development and a fun, friendly and rewarding working environment.
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"