Internal Auditor (9001)
About the Role:
You will be responsible for managing the 8x8 processes, procedures and standards to ensure that the services the organisation provides are fit for purpose, are consistent, and meet both external and internal requirements. You will coordinate the activities required to achieve and maintain accreditation to ISO9001.
In this role you will be working with departmental managers and directors within 8x8 to create and implement quality processes, procedures and standards which meet the requirements of ISO 9001, OFCOM regulations, the company’s security policy and other relevant legislation. You will then monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management systems, produce data and report on performance. You will report any instances where failure of the quality system leads to breaches of OFCOM regulations, the company’s security policy or other relevant legislation 8x8 managers and directors.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- A key contributor to the development and maintenance of Quality Management System
- Conducting and contributing to the management of the compliance review process, identifying and implementation of system improvements.
- Authoring of critical systems documents
- Internal Auditing
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Training and assessing company employees in relation to the QMS and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the company is informed and has up-to-date information on all applicable and necessary specifications and standards.
- Keep abreast of any changes to OFCOM regulations, the company’s security policy and other relevant legislation and make the necessary changes to the quality system
- Liaison with managers and staff throughout the Company to ensure that the quality management system is effective.
- Where appropriate, advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Confident to respond to legal requests from external authorities relating to the Company services.
- Respond to customer requests relating to the Company's quality management system
- Experience of working with ISO9001, ISO27001 in a dynamic business environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of SOX, Cyber Essentials and similar accreditations would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of OFCOM and ICO legislative environments would be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and IT competence are prerequisites for the role.
- An understanding of regulatory affairs would be advantageous specifically in relation to the tech industry
- Lead Auditor trained
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job