Adjacency recruitment are delighted to be partnering a global organisation with a proud heritage dating back over 100 years in the recruitment of an Internal Audit Manager. As part of the Gloucestershire based EMEA Internal Audit Team within a Global organisation (turnover circa £6 bn) you will have an opportunity to apply your experience within a risk and solution focussed department where once circulated your reports are read and the majority of follow up points are actioned. The package is made up of a basic salary plus car allowance and guaranteed bonus in the first year of £6,300.
This is not a compliance focussed audit role, this is an opportunity to apply your experience to a pragmatic commercial environment.
You will be joining a high performing team with a development plan to be the Regional Head of Audit’s successor. You will be expected to;
- Plan and executive audits and projects throughout the EMEA Region. These project will include areas which impact regional and global strategy as well as some recurring audits. One off projects include areas such as supply chain, freight, revenue assurance (pricing, discounts, and rebates), NPD, routes to market, acquisitions and one off deep dives.
- Apply leading edge risk assessment methodologies to identify trends and highlight areas of concern.
- Assure that detailed audit work is effectively focused on areas assessed as high risk, to ensure maximum payback from each project.
- Join special project teams as a member or team leader on various assignment outside the core IA remit requiring analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Stay abreast of best practices both internally and externally and introduce those practices to the company engaging stakeholders and building relationships.
There is some international travel with this role (typically 25%). You are involved in planning the audit schedule and where possible you are able to factor in personal/family commitments. When office based you are expected to work core hours and work from home ensuring you have good work life balance. As part of your personal development plan you will have the opportunity to work with APAC and the Americas Internal Audit teams on global projects joining them on field based projects if you chose.
Education and experience required for this role;
- Professional qualifications (ACIIA, ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with substantial post qualification experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to win hearts and minds. Used to building relationships and working with people at all levels of an organisation leading and facilitating change and corrective action.
- Able to build cross cultural relationships throughout the EMEA Region and Global Audit community.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- External Audit
- Internal Audit