Internal Audit Practitioner Apprentice Level 4
Your new role
Here at Highways England we manage one of the world's most advanced road networks. We care about the journeys our customers make, we want them to get home safe and well, and we want to connect our country to benefit our economy, business and our customers. We exist to connect the country, because we believe a connected country is better for everyone. Join us as an Internal Audit Practitioner Apprentice to develop your knowledge, skills and competence to follow a career to help us evolve our business processes and embed improvement plans into our teams. You can help us deliver our continuous improvement plans.
What you'll be leading on
- Carry out a range of activities under the guidance of a line manager or mentor which support both the achievement of personal development and delivery of business requirements.
- Maintain own learning records to ensure that all necessary development activities are undertaken.
- You will assist in the development and maintenance of Quality Management documentation.
- Learn how to champion a culture of continuous improvement across the region by ensuring that performance feedback and lessons learned are captured, owned, tracked and monitored through to delivery.
- Support the team to deliver the audit programme (Contract Assurance Regime and Service Quality Reviews) for the region's contracts.
- Help to facilitate external audits by working with the immediate and wider teams.
- You will learn how to carry out data gathering, trend analysis on audit findings and nonconformities. Also the interpretation of that data through face to face, email and other forms of data gathering practises.
To be successful
This is a training role in which individuals progressively develop their technical competence
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades 9-4 with, English and Maths at grade 5 being two of those subjects (or equivalent)
- Level 4 qualification, which can include A levels, NVQ, and BTEC / or relevant experience
- Communication skills
- Delivering at pace
- Relationship building
- Commercial awareness
A bit about us
There's never been a better time to join our team.
Making sure our customers have safe and reliable journeys is at the heart of everything we do in Operations. We keep the roads open for business and play a key role in making sure the network we manage is fit for purpose today and for the future
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'