Internal Audit Manager position within a growing team, reporting into the Head of Internal Audit and working closely with your counterparts across countries.
Our client is a global organisation and household name with a strong presence across a number of markets globally. Continued growth and transformation has led to the development of a UK based Internal Audit team, allowing the opportunity to shape the function.
As Internal Audit Manager, your responsibilities include:-
- Managing Risk and Internal Control across the organisation
- Reporting findings to senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Ensuring compliance with market standards and regulation
To be successful in this Internal Audit Manager role, you will:-
- Be an experienced Auditor from either practice or industry
- Be a qualified accountant or auditor
- Feel comfortable and capable of engaging with senior leaders
- Have experience of working within global organisations
A competitive package and the opportunity to work for an outstanding business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job