Reporting directly into the Partner, our client is looking for an experienced manager to support the Business Assurance Partner in delivering a high quality, client focused and efficient business assurance service.
Our client ranks in the top 10 accountancy firms in the North West. Having been established as a trusted advisor to clients for over 100 years, this practice have built a strong reputation and are committed to providing quality service. With their speciality within the not-for-profit and public sector they are rivalling larger firms and audit consortium's with their tailored offering.
Your responsibilities as Internal Audit Manager will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Planning and reviewing audits as well as approving the work of more junior members of staff
- Attending and presenting at Audit Committee meetings.
- Managing a team of experienced and qualified internal auditors
- Business development, including preparing tender documentation and presenting to clients in order to win potential new work.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have at least 2 year's experience in a Managerial position
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hold an audit or accountancy qualification
Job offer dependent on qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job