An American asset management company based in Central London are looking for an Audit Manager. They have a team of 6 and are looking to grow.
The role reports into the Director of Audit. There will be line management with the role of one senior auditor.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful audits.
- Run the SOX controls for the company.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will be required to undertake operational and financial audits.
- You will need to be able to commit to 25% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIA/CA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4.
- Minimum 8 years experience
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Exposure to large organisations, such as PLC’s or Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job