Internal Audit Manager (1 Year FTC)
A blue chip highly prestigious organisation located in West London, require an Internal Audit Manager EMEA on a 1 year fixed term contract to support operational, financial, and compliance audits (including legal, ethics and IT). The position is a 'hands on' internal audit manager role that offers the flexibility to work from home when not performing EMEA travel to deliver audits.
As the Internal Audit Manager EMEA you will identify and define issues, while offering recommendations, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures. To be effective you will also establish effective internal relationships, deliver regular reporting to stakeholders and help management understand and adapt internal control principles.
The position will require up to 75% EMEA travel (the majority being European locations) and the organisation will provide first class facilities an enhanced career development and training plan as well as fast track promotion opportunities, a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Perform financial audit, operational audit, compliance audits, Legal & Ethics, IT;
- Deliver internal audits in the areas of accounting, stock, inventory, supply chain;
- Responsible for planning internal audit work programmes and setting of control objectives;
- Conducting interviews, reviewing documents, composing narratives and preparing working papers;
- Identifying, developing, and documenting audit issues and recommendations using independent judgement concerning areas being reviewed;
- Co-ordinate SOX independent reviews with US and EMEA Finance Departments;
- Effective planning, co-ordination and completion of EMEA Region internal audit projects and test work in accordance with agreed timetable and within budget and in accordance with the COSO framework / IIA Standards;
- Provision of quantitative assessment of risk to the Company for each recommendation in order to determine cost/benefit;
- Communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management;
- Maintaining good relationships with senior management, acting as a key point of contact, ensuring they are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit;
- Assisting the Company's Audit Committee in carrying out their responsibilities;
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified ACA / ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, IIA, CIA or equivalent;
- Display extensive internal audit experience with the ability to apply internal auditing and accounting principles and practices;
- Good knowledge of GAAP, the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Institute of Internal Auditor's Code of Ethics;
- Detail-oriented and analytical;
- Comfortable working in a team environment, as well as independently;
- Project skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities;
- An understanding of US GAAP would be an advantage;
This is an outstanding 1 year FTC contract opportunity to work as an Internal Audit Manager with like-minded people across many different service lines. The organisation offer first class offices in West London, a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
- Internal Audit
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Financial Audits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"