Position: Full time
Hours of work: 8:30 - 5:30
Car Provided: BMW 1 Series
Drivers licence is Necessary
Working with a Manufacturing company you will be working closely with the director of the business and split your time between the IT and Finance department. You will be responsible for merging IT and Finance systems with companies that have recently been purchased.
Ideally looking for someone with a creative side to their personality and has some internal audit or Accounting experience and a keen eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Audit check lists
- Auditing Stock
- Standardising procedures
- Writing reports
- Helping the IT and finance departments
- Part CIMA / ACCA Qualified or Must have a 2:1 or above in Accountancy & Finance, Maths, Economics or a numeric based degree
- Competent IT skills especially on Excel including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables.
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms at need.
- Detail orientation and structured thinking
- Ability to exceed deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking ability
Please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing for further details
- Internal Audit
- Graduate Entry
- accounts assistant