Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a Professional Services firm with an impressive client list. This organisation works with many public and private companies spanning multiple industries.
On Behalf of this client, AMS is currently looking for an Internal Audit/Assurance Manager for a 5 Month Contract in Worthing.
This is a key role which goes to the heart of delivering the strategic agenda. It will involve working closely with management and the wider internal audit team, as well as a range of stakeholders at all levels across the Group. The reach of the role will provide exposure to the entire Group and all the geographies in which the business operates and will require working across organisational boundaries.
This is a rare opportunity to really make a difference and to make this newly created role your own, within a cohesive and supportive team ethos. The role holder will work closely with, and report directly to, the Deputy Group Chief Audit Executive. It will also involve regular liaison and support to the Group Chief Audit Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Participating in operational Internal Audits giving varied exposure to Business Units across the Group, and in various Group locations- across the UK, US, Chennai etc.
- Developing and delivering high quality, timely and value-added internal audit reporting and management information to the Group Board/ Audit Committee, Executive/ Senior Management and the Leadership Team.
- Taking a key role in embedding and delivering the Quality Assurance and Improvement Programme, including supporting internal quality assessments and audit file sampling to ensure complies with best practice and global professional internal audit standards.
- Supporting in the delivery of other strategic departmental initiatives as assigned, e.g. rolling out of new audit tools and automated audit workflow systems
- Supporting the Leadership team in the efficient management of the function.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Experience of auditing operations in a range of business sectors and functions relevant to the Group's profile
- Have significant proven Management Information, Reporting and analytics experience
- Experience or aptitude to support internal audit quality assurance programmes.
- Role model for high standards of professional behaviour and acting with integrity
- Having a good grounding in an internal audit or risk management setting in financial services and / or regulated industries.
- Relevant audit or accountancy qualifications will be preferred, (E.g. IIA/ ACA/ACCA/ qualified or part qualified or an interest in attaining such qualifications)
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job