Our Client, a leading manufacturer of safety transfer products and systems in the LNG, Petro Chemical and Industrial Gases market is recruiting.
The Internal Applications Engineer will be responsible for technical sales enquiries (all inbound and qualified prior to introduction) and supporting other members of the internal sales team by reviewing any quotations requested before they are sent. In addition, they will be required to review orders received to ensure they are technically correct therefore will need to have a Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent. They will also be expected to also raise quotations for their allocated accounts and respond to customer questions.
- Review quotations and orders received to ensure they are technically correct.
- Receive incoming enquiries and turn them into Quotations
- Co-ordinate with and work closely with relevant internal and external sales team member
- Offer customers advice on our products.
- Carry out contractual review and preparation of formal quotations against customer requirements.
- Pro-actively follow-up on sales quotations to maximise conversion rate.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to aid continual development of services offered to customers, both internal and external.
- Provide support and cover to other Internal Sales Executives in all aspects of Customer services, e.g. order processing, expediting, documentation etc. as and when required.
- Undertake training and personal development in order to maximise effectiveness in post.
- Undertake any other projects or activities as and when requested to do so.
- To understand and demonstrate the importance of being a good team player.
- To provide sales support including external activities in the UK or overseas, as and when required.
Ideally they will also be qualified to HNC (or higher) in Mechanical engineering