Our client is a market leader in the supply of flow and level products. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit an Internal Application/Support Engineer to join their busy team on the outskirts of Salisbury.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and responsible for the Support specification/quotation of the company’s core flow & Level products. Note: This is NOT a cold calling sales role. Enquiries will be generated by the Sales & Marketing team, however you will need to be customer focused and commercially orientated in this small dynamic team.
- Deal with customer technical enquiries via phone/email/fax
- Problem solve wiring configuration and set up instruments with customer mainly via the telephone/office.
- Specify products against customer requirements (full training provided)
- Quote products against customer requirements
- Follow up quotations with customers
- Liaise with suppliers over technical and commercial matters
- Work from our database(s) to provide quotations for customers
- Set up and maintain our databases (training provided)
- Organise and maintain your paperwork/filing system
- Work to a QMS (Quality Management System)
- As a small team sometimes you will be asked to assist with receipt, checking packaging and dispatch of orders.
- Any other reasonable request from theto support the company and its customers.
Ideally you will possess 6 years instrumentation engineering / process industry background. Good understanding of Fluid Dynamics, Specification of products in an external engineering / internal role.
Experience with loop powered and analogue 4-20mA, Profibus, and Modbus communication ESSENTIAL.
Experience with Flow Meters, Level sensors and instrumentation and other process controls a distinct advantage.
Competitive package + Flexible working + Pensions and Bonus Scheme
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Flow Meters
- Fluid Dynamics
- Technical Sales
- Technical Support
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job