Internal Account Manager
I am working on behalf of the marketing leading B2B Rewards company who are looking for a Key Account Manager to join the on a permanent. The Key Account Manager will inherit some of the company’s biggest spending accounts as well as generating new business from a well-developed pipeline.
- Build strong customer relationships with key clients and maximise ways to generate revenue from these accounts through upselling and cross-selling
- Develop and maximise revenue from a well-established pipeline by seeking new business opportunities
- Actively seek out new business opportunities through lead generation campaigns
- Take a tactful and consultative approach to clients when selling to ensure their needs are being met
- Support other members of the team, looking for ways to improve process and results
The Person –
- Proven record of reaching Monetary and KPI targets
- New business orientated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive with the proven background of developing and growing accounts
- Ability to close high value and complex deals
- Commercially aware with ability to develop effect relationships
- Ability to be consultative to ensure clients needs are met and exceeded.
This is your chance to join a company with significant growth plans throughout 2017 where you will be supported and trained by the very experts in their field.
Click Apply Now and I will be in touch!
The companies site is best commutable from –
Marlow / Maidenhead / Slough / Bourne End / Reading / Bracknell / Wokingham / Wooburn Green / Flackwell Heath / Cookham / High Wycombe / Beaconsfield / Stokenchurch / Henley-on-Thames / Windsor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'