- Position: Inside Sales Account Manager
- Location: Southampton (Office based)
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £20-25k + Uncapped Bonus,28 days with service, 4% pension after 6 months rising with service, plus life assurance
Our client, a global organisation, is currently recruiting an Inside Account Manager to join their worldwide organisation. You would be responsible for growing sales revenue within assigned allocated accounts.
The company offers a wealth of benefits, a rewarding commission structure and competitive basic salary.
They are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record within a similar sales position, would be an advantage. You would need to be confident, have excellent communication skills and be able to show your previous sales success.
The primary role of the Inside Account Manager is to play a proactive role in growing revenue with existing accounts as well as developing their own sales.
This role has dual reporting to the Sales Supervisor with a cross-report to the Outside Account Manager. Working for the Inside Sales Team Lead you will work to create opportunities for our clients Account Managers. This will involve both working on leads created via marketing campaigns and leads created via your own research and prospecting.
You will work closely with local marketing, account management, technical sales and the delivery organisation to support generating new business and support the closing of business within the region.
The role responds to prospects and customer enquiries and requires the candidate to have basic solution and service knowledge. He / she will be required to record all lead development activity on our clients CRM system. Additionally, the role requires research, planning and production of simple business Account management.
- Develops and maintains with the Outside Account Manager (OAM) lists of prospects and potential new accounts to grow net business and achieve established budget targets
- Obtains and relates customer, service and inventory data to management, maximises productivity by effectively planning, organising and managing workload
- Displays effective use of time management skills
- Develops and maintains business through effective use of telemarketing programs
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates
- Prepares reports of business contacts, transactions and expenses
What is Required:
- 2 years or more sales experience, preferably in a commercial environment or metals industry
- Highly motivated and able to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Sound numerical skills
- Ability to work effectively with common PC programs such as spreadsheets (Excel) and Word with the ability to learn the mainframe program Metalware.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a long established prestigious company who are market leaders in the their field.
You can call the team at Cove recruitment to discuss this opportunity in more depth.
You may have experience of the following: Inside Sales Executive, Telesales, Inside Sales, Business Development Executive, Lead Generation, Contact Centre, New Business Development, Sales, Prospecting, Digital Sales, Business Development etc.
We take your Data Rights seriously. Please read through the below to understand how we treat your data.
Cove Recruitment Ltd. (R2 Birch Suite, Mamhilad House, Mamhilad Park Estate, Pontypool, NP4 0HZ, ) has collected and stored your resume and contact details.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, and we will not share it with anyone else without your consent.
We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. [We cannot estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period over when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you.] When that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it in our database for future roles.
In this policy, you will find information about our compliance with GDPR (data protection law.) You can find how to send us a request to let you access your data that we have collected, request us to delete your data, correct any inaccuracies or restrict our processing of your data. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle your data, you can contact us directly for more information or concerns.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Numerical Ability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"