Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Internal Account Manager
£19,000-£21,000 OTE £25,000 + an attractive range of company benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an experienced Internal Account Manager to join an established and continuously growing business based in Swindon.
Working within the wider sales team you will be account managing your own set of accounts; nurturing and developing through your impeccable relationship building skills, retaining and increasing client spend alongside introducing new products and services.
You will be working in alignment with the field based and regional sales managers, supporting with their business plans on account management and revenue spend.
We are keen to speak with professional, intelligent and consultative account managers with a solid commercial understanding. You will have hunger to deliver against targets matched with the passion to add continued growth and revenue spend to your accounts.
- Making outbound calls to your account base to continuously build strong relationships
- Arranging a quarterly review call with the decision maker of the account to discuss business, usage, potential new products and services and gain an understanding of their business and any product/service challenges
- Identify any business growth opportunities within your accounts
- Growing your customer base through product briefing to increase product penetration within the account
- Working on specific campaigns to introduce new services that are launched alongside the wider sales team
- You will be the point of contact for all of your accounts and resolve any issues working closely with customer care teams
- Support marketing campaigns and strategy as and when required to facilitate revenue growth from new or existing clients
- Support field based sales teams facilitating account set up and registration, calling into other account lists to drive attendance at events and post event follow up
Skills & Experience
Previous internal account management experience would be preferable with a proven track record of working to and exceeding targets. You will enjoy working within a pressurised and demanding sales environment, where you need to be able to creatively think on your feet!
Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle and customer lifecycle is a key requirement to being successful within this role and business. You will be communicating with a wide range of different level decision makers, so the ability to adapt your style and approach will be an art that comes naturally to you!
- Previous B2B experience
- Ability to work as part of a wider team, although independently self-managing your time, priorities and objectives
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Very good oral and written skills
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!