We have a fabulous opportunity working for an established company with a very well-known brand as an Internal Account Manager. This fixed term contract covering maternity comes with all the normal benefits, of which there are many as well as a competitive salary and commission structure. Although a contract position there is a possibility of permanent positions being available within the Account Management team.
As an Internal Account Manager you will be extremely customer-centric with an outgoing, personable nature. The main purpose of your role as an Internal Account Manager will be to look after and account manage a specified base of customers in order to maintain and exceed high levels of service, increase spend and prospect new customers within your area.
Day to day duties include:
- Achieve and exceed sales targets set
- Have regular contact with customers via the telephone
- Increase the number of trading customers with the company in your specified area
- Increase customer spending frequency within your area
- Prospect new clients through warm / cold calling / fully profile each client
- Sell the full product range and try to upsell on all jobs
- Ensure the customer database is maintained
- Process customer quotes
- Assist with customer orders and deliveries
- Work closely with the External account manager to develop the area
- Deal with customer queries promptly and efficiently
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
Previous Experience and Skills required:
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Good IT Literacy and a competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, personable, optimistic and resourceful, team player
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.