Are you passionate about delivering great service to customers? Are you a great communicator with the ability to establish good working relationships quickly? We have an exciting opportunity to join RM Education - the leading supplier of ICT to UK education - as Internal Account Manager in our Networks & Connectivity team.
Based in our Milton Park Head Office and working in a supportive team environment, you will own approximately 150-200 Networks & Connectivity accounts (schools and colleges) within a defined geographic region. You will act as the customer champion within RM Education and you will be accountable for ensuring that customer care is maximised with timely and appropriate responses to customer service issues.
As Internal Account Manager you will be responsible for retaining you customers' annuity business, as well as growing your accounts by creating and managing cross and upsell opportunities for RM's products. A key aspect of the Internal Account Manager role will be to maintain regular customer contact, including digital account management to act as the primary contact for the patch. This includes responsibility for the escalation and resolution of customer queries and issues that may arise.
As Internal Account Manager you will report to the Infrastructure Account Management Team Leader, but the role offers freedom to act autonomously and you will have plenty of opportunity to apply your own ideas into how you manage your accounts.
- Engage with the wider RM Team to support your customers and to ensure continued use of RM's priority products, promoting all the added value we provide to our contract holders e.g. Webinars.
- Track and manage renewal pipeline to achieve the set customer retention target
- Create a sizable and varied pipeline of sales opportunity, one that contains leads from across all of the five priority proposition areas
- Inform, educate and challenge customers to create new opportunities
- Formulate and deliver effective campaigns with Marketing
- Establish strong partnerships with customers to understand their plans and ambitions
Skills & experience
- A track record of account management and/or proactive sales
- Focus on proactive customer success and satisfaction
- Good communicating and influencing skills
- Strong team working skills
- Strong planning & organising skills
- Good judgement and decision making
- High stress tolerance
- Demonstrable achievement against objectives, targets and KPIs
- Flexible can-do attitude with a willingness and ability to adapt within the role
- The ability to think and act independently; with customers and within the business
- Good written, numerical and presentation skill
- Strong alignment to RM's core values: Customer success, high standards, respect for others, innovation and improvement, openness and enjoyment at work
Working for RM you would be entitled to the following benefits:
- 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance