Internal Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 DOE + Bonus
(Hours of work: 8:30am to 5pm but can be flexible)
NJR are currently working with one of the countries market leading organisations based in Macclesfield who operate within a niche industry. This prestigious business offers their solutions across the UK and around the world.
The main purpose of your role will be to speak to existing clients, speaking to lapsed clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts and existing clients, whilst researching your market to maximise sales potential and working towards your sales targets.
- Contacting existing customers on the database
- Developing new clients by way of telephone, email, email campaign, letter and meetings
- Taking incoming sales enquiries
- Updating and maintaining the sales data base
- You will be project managing multiple clients and campaigns at any one time
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and maintain existing relationships
The successfully candidate will need to have proven experience working as an Account Manager - preferably within the building / construction industry dealing with contractors. You will have excellent communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, polite, reliable, confident, self-motivated person with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness and drive to progress.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR7417
KEYWORDS: Internal Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales, Building/Contracting, New Business, B2B