Our well established client with over 30 years' experience is based in Poole and looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join their ever-growing team.
You will be communicating with senior professionals within IT, responding to queries via their website and following up on leads as well as offering support and guidance.
In return, you'll have the opportunity to be reporting directly into the Managing Director and be an integral part of a team that offers a competitive salary and progression within the business.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Communicate effectively with IT professionals providing good customer service at an initial stage.
- Use initiative to prioritise workload ensuring that all deadlines are met, maintaining and improving customer satisfaction.
- Establish low value sales opportunities at enquiry stage.
- Communicate and report to the managing director
- Ensure databases and operating systems are maintained and kept accurate
- Collate and prepare initial costings to be passed onto the Account Manager for quotations to be generated.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- At least 6 months experience within sales, preferably telephone-based
- A knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to provide attentive thorough customer service
- Good attention to detail skills with an organised methodical approach
- The ability to build good relationships with both clients and college's within the business through good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a business that invests in the development and progression of its staff then please call Melissa at Rubicon.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Account Manager
- Cold Calling
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation