A fantastic opportunity has come up from my client in Cowley who are looking for an Internal Account Manager to join their friendly, bubbly team. Your purpose will be to support the account managers, processing new sales orders and managing correspondence between account managers and their clients, monitoring customer accounts and providing data and reports to help the sales team.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling of correspondence between account managers and their customers
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers;
- Keeping records of sales
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with distribution contacts for pricing, availability and delivery schedules.
- Other duties required by the the manager when deemed appropriate.
Experience required for this role:
- Experience with Microsoft Office - especially Excel
- 2 years sales support experience
- IT administration experience
- Use of computer databases
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service
- Previous use of SAP Business One
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Secretarial experience and some IT skills