Role: Internal Account Manager
Department: Sales Department
Territory: North of England
Reporting to: Solutions Director
At European Electronique believe that technology can make a difference. Our aim is to ensure that the people and organisations with whom we work benefit from the potential technology can bring. A top 100 VAR Established in 1987, EE has a long history of delivering successful IT projects to a wide range of organisations throughout the public and private sector. EE is on most of the major Public Sector Procurement Frameworks and has strong vendor relationships and accreditations with several key partners.
The company is currently expanding its sales operations and is looking for a Internal Account Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, pro-active individual selling hardware, Software, Services and Solutions within the Higher and Further Education Sector.
The Sales Account Manager will work to develop new business opportunities and to manage all new and existing key accounts. Working alongside a BDM You will be responsible for building and maintaining relations with your customer base, new clients, and the internal teams. Account Management will be through self-generated leads, which will involve cold calling. You will be self-motivated, with excellent planning and organisational skills, communication skills and selling skills. The role will focus on developing a new account base leveraging existing university and college relationships working alongside an Business Development Manager.
- Win new business through pro-active outbound telephone activity and to manage new and existing relationships, selling the complete range of EE’s portfolio of Hardware, Software, Services and Solutions
- To provide professional and time effective account management and customer services to a portfolio of customers across a number of different vertical markets
- To manage all customer service incidents within a timely manner and against andy agreed SLA timescales, escalating where required.
- To build and manage a pipeline of larger ongoing opportunities and to report accurate revenue and margin forecasts on a weekly basis to Sales management.
- To support junior Sales team members with queries and in the resolution of any issues
- To operate in according with all processes and procedures at all times.
- To ensure compliance with the defined security policies regarding access to the internal systems.
- Occasional requirement to attend customer sites for client visits and to attend external Shows and Exhibitions to take leads and build relationships.
- To complete additional ad hoc outbound telemarketing activities as required regardless of vertical market or product type.
- To assist the Sales Manager by carrying out reasonable requests for additional duties as and when required.
- To make recommendations to customers on the best solutions,
Key Skills and Attributes
- IT Sales experience
- Ability to work to Targets and time sensitive deadlines
- Keep abreast of new developments and products in both software and hardware
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- knowledge of Networking and Wireless Networking
- knowledge of Software solutions
- knowledge of server & Infrastructure hardware
- knowledge of Client devices and the major brands
- knowledge of Microsoft, Apple and Android operating systems
- Experience working within the Public sector and knowledge of Public Sector frameworks
- Base pay Negotiable for the right person
- Commission package (uncapped)
- Benefits Package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job