This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Driver’s license and own transport is essential for this role due to office location.
Hours of work: 8:30 - 5pm or 9 - 5:30pm
Holiday - 22 Days + BH (rises to 25 Days after 24 Months)
Pension Contribution matched
Gross Profit Annual Bonus
The main duties will include:
- To be the primary Internal Account Manager for your 20 top accounts and 30 development accounts, going the extra mile to really understand the customer’s business and their specific needs.
- Manage all allocated accounts from sales, new business, new product, pricing and credit.
- Demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service going the extra mile to satisfy our customer needs.
- Actively promote and market both the product and the services provided by the Company.
- Identify Shortfalls in business and pro-actively look to rectify these.
- Work in conjunction with the external sales representation.
- Identify new customers and new markets for our products.
- Where appropriate recommend inventory levels to meet customer needs efficiently.
- Work as a key team player to ensure the goals of the branch are exceeded and the branch accounts catered for.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ideally sales experience within distribution or running your own sales desk
- Customer service experience either face to face or over the phone
- Experience of handling high pressure situations and deadlines
- Experience of relationship building with Key Accounts and Sales Team to meet agreed growth/retention targets
- Forecasting experience/knowledge
- Excellent time management and organisational skills – ability to monitor territory targets and objectives
- Ability to create, maintain and identify opportunities to enhance customer relationships
- Detail orientated with high level of accuracy
- Able to effectively handle difficult situations and deadline pressures
- High level of initiative and ability to take proactive ownership of workloads
- Highly self-motivated and flexible
- Confident influencer/negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job