Internal Account Manager

Posted 27 May by Oyster Recruitment Limited
Easy Apply Featured

Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click

Are you a successful Account Manager looking for a rewarding and fast-growing business to further your career? Are you looking for a new role with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission for an established company who truly value their employees?

Our client based in Poole is looking for an internal Account Manager on a permanent basis to join their friendly and ambitious team focusing on existing client growth in the B2B sector.

The role will involve taking time to build relationships with clients over the phone by holding consultative conversations to sell additional products and services on offer to them. You will also keep in touch with existing customers to resolve queries and generate business.

90% of your business development focus will be with current customers calling to discuss contract renewals/ new orders and additional products/ services and the remaining 10% will be cold calling to potential new clients.

You will follow up on quotations, pursue leads, make direct contact with customers to maintain their assets, the client needs and understand the fundamentals of the account base. The maintenance and cleaning of the CRM/ database is important along with high activity/ calls with contacts and at group level.

As Account Manager you will also analyse data on an ongoing basis to provide the sales team and the business with an update on progress and any resulting themes with the data that will provide the sales team with opportunity and further enhance our market knowledge.

The successful BDE will have proven experience in account management, customer service or consultative B2B telesales and must have an impeccable telephone manner great organisational skill and be incredibly hard working and self-motivated.

If you want a great opportunity to join a genuine growth business please do make contact to discuss further.

Required skills

  • Account Management
  • Business Development
  • Customer Service
  • Relationship Management
  • Telephone Manner

Reference: 42451135

Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.

Report this job