Internal Account Manager - Aztec West Business Park, Bristol - B2B Sales - £20,000-£25,000 Salary - Uncapped Bonus - Progression Opportunities
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a £600 million turnover group of businesses where you can develop your skills, progress and be rewarded for your results. The business you will be working for is a well-established electrical distribution company with a fantastic reputation. They sell a wide range of electrical equipment and parts to a range customers online, at their trade counter and over the phone.
As an Internal Account Manager, you will be developing and maintaining relationships with the business' well-established client base. After immersing yourself in the industry and getting to know the products, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving targets through speaking with customers over the phone and email
- Managing existing accounts, identifying new opportunities and maximising profitability
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Providing excellent customer service and cementing the company's status as the supplier of choice
As a company that values their employees and rewards their efforts, you'll receive an initial package including:
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Uncapped annual bonus related to your performance and that of the business
- Industry-leading training
- Opportunities to progress with the business
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
Due to internal growth, the business is looking for an Internal Account Manager who has:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Some experience in a sales or customer service environment
- The ability to spot and capitalise on business opportunities
- A driven and results-focused nature
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more! Interviews are being held for this position immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'