Internal Account Manager - £21000-£22000 - Borehamwood
IT Managed Services
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of IT Managed Services, Consultancy and Customised Hardware specifically in to prestigious Local Government, Central Government and Education Sectors. Boasting high-level business partnerships with global technology providers including VM Ware, Microsoft, Citrix, HP, Toshiba, Panasonic and Dell, our client has cemented their position within the hugely competitive Services Market and as a result is now seeking 1x Internal Account Manager to join their thriving Local Government Sales Team.
The Internal Account Manager will take responsibility of supporting Senior Sales individuals by managing internal functions within the sales process including quoting and configuration, order processing, customer services, pricing, invoicing and managing run-rate business. Internal Account Managers will also be tasked with attracting new business through identifying opportunities within existing accounts as well as working off fresh marketing data and leads provided by outsourced services targeting clients specifically within Local Councils, Emergency Services and Education accounts.
This role is ideal for candidates looking for the next step in their IT Sales career as you will be trained and supported to develop in to a field sales position. To apply candidates will ideally have:
* A minimum of 1-2 years sales experience working for an IT Reseller, Distributor, Broker or Services Provider
* A proven track record of working against sales-based targets and key performance indicators
* A natural desire to work within IT Sales
* A strong and professional telephone manner with ideally some exposure to client meeting/face-to-face sales
* Commutable distance to Borehamwood
* Ability to work in a team AND individually
Starting Basic Salary of £21000-£22000 (dependant on experience)
Monthly Commission (est. £8k-£10k in your first year)
30 Days Holiday
Structured Career Progression in to Field Sales