Want a role where no two days are the same? We are looking for an Internal Account Executive / Customer Service Executive to offer Client Retention Services to our valued customers. Based in Wembley, you will be the main point contact for clients looking for an enhanced service. If you're a great listener, empathic & able to think on your feet, apply today.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £30,000
· Bonus Scheme
· 25 Days Holiday
· Comprehensive Company Benefits Package
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cricklewood, Willesden, Harlesden, Harrow, Acton, Hammersmith, Hays, Finchley, Tottenham, Paddington, Hammersmith, Fulham, Twickenham, Hounslow, Brentford, Uxbridge, Edgeware, Stanmore, Wood Green, Barnet, Borehamwood, Edmonton Bushey, Rickmansworth Hemel Hempstead, Slough
Why join us?
· You'll be joining a multi-billion-pound business that is continuing to grow.
· You'll have an excellent opportunity to develop your career with genuine routes for progression.
· You'll get first rate training to ensure you have all the tools to be a success, including excellent support and coaching from your Team Leader.
We live in a world that needs to take care of its resources and as a global leader in environmental solutions that's what we aim to do. We're looking for an individual to help us continue Improving communities, and protecting the environment is right at the heart of our business.
As our Internal Sales Executive you'll be offering our customers excellent service through different means of communication to ensure they stay as a valued customer to our business. This will be done by;
· Understanding the reasons for the customer's call and their concerns and creating actions to ensure our customer stays with us.
· Dealing with all incoming cases in a timely manner, ensuring this is recorded in Salesforce.
· Completing and closing all inbound cases.
· Regularly conducting outbound calls to understand customer feedback.
To be successful in this role as our Internal Account Executive / Customer Service Executive;
· You MUST have previous working experience in a telephone based Customer Service / Customer Experience position.
· You'll have excellent communications skills and be able to liaise with people at all different levels.
· You MUST be an excellent negotiator with proven ability of objection handling.
· You need to very organised and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Above all, you'll enjoy working in a challenging and diverse team environment, one that values what you do and will invest in your future career.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Help, Customer Advisor, Customer Adviser, Customer Handler, Customer Coordinator, Customer Co-ordinator, Customer Queries, Customer Executive, Customer Support, Client Service, Client Response, Client Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Agent, Account Manager, Key Account Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'