Intern Social Media Content Creator
Social Creator in London
The Social Creator (temp to perm position)
NOTE: This Creator position is a first of its kind, entry level role located in London as a remote working position. Upon hiring the first 3 months are temp to perm with the intent of full time hiring. We are Creators, creative rogues, Instagram story lovers, community managers, and #foryoupage admirers. We are not just on the internet; we want to create the stuff the internet wants to see. Whether that’s a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, we’re passionate storytellers for our brand and the people around it. So, we need more folks just like us, who can come up with compelling content ideas and then create them! We’re looking for the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros, but above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love dedicated video and design creators, subversive artists and illustrators, obsessive meme makers, and we don’t care if you’re fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Redditor? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed Tik Tokker? Or both? We’re here for all of it.. Just as long as every day you love coming up with insightful and relevant content ideas and have the skills to make them.
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, YouTube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps and in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing etc.)
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course kind, compassionate and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
The Gig is:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective oriented content for the company and creating a social strategy and following for the brand.
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Honing your design, editing and blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling and rolling to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation
UK based applicants only for remote work.
The next step is a content creation challenge. Please keep an eye on your spam folder!
Temp to Perm;
Creators will be hired on a temp to perm basis with the temporary role to extend no longer than 3 months. As a temporary employee this will be an hourly paid position with a view to converting to full time.
- Video Editing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'