Intern - IT / Technology Sector
12 month contract (possible permanence thereafter)
Camberley - c£14-16k + benefits
This outstanding employer (voted best 'BestOutsourcing Company of the Year’ in the 'National Technology Awards’ - 2017) is now looking for an Intern to help look after the needs of their impressive and expanding client list. This is a "vibrant, fast paced technology company who offer friendly and professional IT Support, Services and Solutions to businesses across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire", they bring corporate technology to the SME market - specialising in providing technology solutions from the major global brands (such as Microsoft, HP and Cisco).
Based in modern, bright and stylish offices in Camberley, this is an at times demanding environment to work in, but genuinely satisfying and great fun.
The role of Intern would suit someone with a passion for, interest in, and knowledge of technology. Someone looking to gain hands-on experience and build the foundations for a career in IT. Whilst this is an initial 12 month internship there may be opportunities beyond this for a successful candidate.
Reporting to the Client Delivery Manager the IT intern will support with Client Account and Project Management duties including (but not limited to):
- Supporting with the purchasing process for new client installations
- Preparing and issuing Quotes, Invoices, Delivery Notes
- Liaising with Suppliers to understand their solution offering
- Preparing installation worksheets
- Dealing with Software and Service Renewals
- Researching hardware and software for clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology advancements
- On-going operational management of our CRM system
Requirements - Intern - IT / Technology Sector:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Keen interest in technology and a desire to progress in the IT Industry is essential
The office hours are Monday to Friday, 9 - 5.30pm. Occasional overtime and out of hours work will be required. Applications in writing to our exclusive and retained executive search consultant at Dane Partnership. No agencies please.