Intermediate Surveyor - Hertfordshire
Package - Basic Salary to £70,000 pa, Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days with service plus, bank holidays
A superb opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Surveyor to work in North Thames office in Hertfordshire. Working within the new build housing sector with a well-respected regional house builder who has been building new homes since the mid 70'. The company strives in the small to medium sized developments which are built with quality over quantity in mind.
Due to continued growth and expansion of the Region, our client has an exceptional opportunity for Intermediate Surveyor to join a thriving home builder. The successful Intermediate Surveyor will Provide full financial administration of the procurement process and associated payments of subcontractors or other similar bodies operating on Company developments, ensuring the Company achieves value for money and provide regular analysis and updates on the financial performance of each site.
To apply for this role, you will need:
• Prepare tender and contract documents during the procurement process.
• Ensure formal orders are placed with the successful subcontractor no later than the commencement of their works, and that all unsuccessful subcontractors are notified either verbally or in writing.
• Arrange meetings with subcontractors (as appropriate) to seek continuous improvements in quality and cost. At all times develop positive relationships.
• Effective communication skills with the ability to contribute effectively.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, within a large organisation.
• IT literate (Microsoft office)
• Ensure all notices, claims, etc. relating to either subcontractors or other clients are correctly issued and written notifications are formally sent to subcontractors where payments are being withheld or counter-charges are being raised.
A full UK driving licence is essential as travel will be required as part of the role.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Intermediate Surveyor position, then apply by submitting your CV with a covering letter addressing the criteria in this brief.
Prefer an initial discussion over the phone? Please give Russell Kerley at i-texo recruitment a call in the office.
- Quantity Surveying
- New Builds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job