We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join a fast growing and talented team, working both to enhance our industry leading products and develop new projects. We believe that your attitude and ability to complement our team is at least as valuable as your qualifications. The role will include:
- Object Oriented software design, code (primarily in C++) and test for platform independent applications;
- Making decisions at architectural level
- Updating and writing documentation;
- Assisting Team Leader with training and mentoring other members of the team;
- Leading iterations of projects;
- Liaising with support and occasionally customers;
- Attending of Trade shows as and when required;
- Contribute, and to certain extent manage, process improvement activities.
- 2+ years Commercial experience in C++;
- Strong C++ development experience including C++11 and STL;
- Good understanding of Object Orientated Programming and Design;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Passion for learning.
- Knowledge of Qt and CMake;
- Knowledge of Jira and Linux operating system;
- Knowledge of networking technologies (routers, switches and firewalls);
- Knowledge of IT security best practices;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Experience or understanding of agile and scrum methodologies.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be working for a dynamic and exciting company that specialises in industry-leading, cyber-security software. In just 7 years, the company has rapidly grown from one person’s idea to a 50-strong team with no sign of slowing down. As part of our talented team you’ll be rewarded with a wellbeing-focused benefits package including:
duvet days, competitive pension and healthcare plan, standing desk option, childcare vouchers, cyclescheme and much more!
Salary dependant on experience.