Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Location: Manchester (M2)
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
About the company and vacancy:
A well established ambitious and successful National Construction Consultancy is looking for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their vibrant office in Manchester. This role will include travel to various locations around the UK on multiple projects.
You can expect to be working on Insurance sector – reinstatement, Education, Hotels, Leisure & Industrial projects. It’s a QS/Employers agent role providing support to the QS/PM team and assisting with project delivery.
You need to be dedicated, dynamic, enthusiastic, innovative, and professional, willing to go the extra mile on demanding projects. In return they offer real career recognition along with a very competitive basic salary and benefits package.
Requirements for the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor:
- Graduate with 3-6 years experience
- Skills must include Estimates, cost planning, tender doc preparation including schedules of work, tender reports, contract doc preparation, post contract role including financial control, contractor meetings, valuation prep and reporting, pricing of variations & final account.
- Good communication skills, report writing & negotiating skills
- Must be a team player, ability to meet deadlines, reliable with a proactive approach to your work
- Driving licence/car required for site visits
- Consultancy background is desirable, but not essential
- No freelancers
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor:
Competitive salary plus benefits
REF: Quantity Surveyor 8032
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business.