We are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work for a medium sized consultancy based in the Kent/ East Sussex area. This is a great opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who has a degree and ideally at least 2 years' worth of experience post education. Our client have over 65 years' worth of experience within the industry and they specialise within a range of sectors which cover Health, Education, Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Civil Engineering and other areas also.
The successful QS will be undertaking Quantity Surveying duties for leading clients throughout the South East of England. It would be highly advantageous if the individual was familiar with Blubeam, RIPAC and DimensionX software, but this is not essential. It is envisaged that the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will have the ability to run multiple projects and previous experience in JCT, NEC and FIDIC would also be desirable. It is important the QS is capable of producing BOQ's and Take Offs.
The most suitable Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity to progress within the company, as they believe in rewarding hard work and progressing staff within the company. My client are also able to offer APC training to the successful candidate in order to become RICS accredited, as well as a highly competitive package that can be tailored to suit the individual.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement advice
- Tender document preparation
- Tender reporting
- Interim valuations
- Final account preparation,
- Contract and dispute advice
- Carrying out Employer's Agent / Contract Administrator / Project Manager Duties.
- Appointment and co-ordination of other consultants
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Quantity Surveying (or similar) Degree, or equivalent qualification
- JCT, NEC, FIDIC contract experience is desirable
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience of producing BOQ's & Take Offs
- Advantageous would be familiarity with Blubeam, RIPAC and Dimension ideally.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18K-£25K DOE
- Working hours: 08:30 - 17:00
- Company Pension
- Use of a company pool car
- 20 Days Holiday + BH
- APC training in order to become RICS accredited.
- Other potential benefits to be discussed
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job