Salary between £30,000 and £38,000 + Car allowance & Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Principle Contractor who opperate under the traditional forms of contract with projects ranging from up to £1 million and Above.
My client are diversifying their succesful business and looking to modernise their team in order to continue expanding further. The successful candidate will have room to develop within the organisation and promote growth.
- Working closely with the commercial Director
- 9am starts where possible
- Most sites up to 1.5 hours away max so not too much travelling involved
- Looking for someone with the pressure of cutting costs
- Car Allowance
- Looking to modernise the company so a good time to join
- Looking to increase the construction workload. They are major players in building petrol stations, building car showrooms, retail outlets and warehouses. Plenty of work with Local Town Council.
- Healthy Client List with plenty of repeat business
The role will entail:
- Preparation and production of measured quotation works
- Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
- Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts
- Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments
- Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations
- Attend and represent the Company at client meetings
- Respond expediently to client enquiries relating to the contract
- knowledge of all of the main systems available within the new build and commercial build market
- Understanding of JCT and NEC contracts
- An Msc or Bsc in Quantity Surveying
- Construction sector experience
- Must have a Driving License
You will benefit from working for a growing organisation that offer excellent opportunities for career development and a remuneration package that consists of a basic salary influenced by experience, car or allowance, pension and healthcare.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this QS position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your cv to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.