Intermediate Project Manager
A dynamic and expanding Construction and Cost Consultancy based near Twickenham are seeking an ambitious Intermediate Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Project Manager, who is working through their APC, to progress their career within a supportive team.
The successful Intermediate Project Manager will be joining a Project Management and Cost Management Consultancy, with an exceptional track record of APC support, this could be the ideal opportunity to advance your career.
A significant pipeline of Residential and Hotels projects for 2018.
As the Assistant Project Manager you will support the Senior Project Managers on all aspects of project delivery including:
- Project Control
- Contract Administration
As the Intermediate Project Manager you will be working alongside a Senior Project Manager as well as handling lower scale projects of your own. The successful Assistant Project Manager will have the relevant academic qualifications and be working towards MRICS
You will have:
- Strong construction background, preferably within a professional consultancy.
- A proven track record in this or similar fields.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- £35,000 - £43,000 pa (DOE)
- Unrivalled career progression
- Unrivalled support and mentoring
If you are a Project Manager of any level and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on or apply to this role below.
- London - Assistant - Intermediate - Project Manager - Project Management - City - Construction - APC - APM - MAPM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job