ROLE - Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
LOCATION - Dorset
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £32,000 - £38,000pa
The Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Preferably a graduate with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in building services
- Good technical knowledge in primary discipline of mechanical building services design.
- Ability and commitment to effectively deliver to demanding timescales.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- IT literate with working knowledge of AutoCAD and a technical understanding of relevant IT packages i.e. Amtec, Hevacomp, IES and Microsoft office
- Able to work under own initiative handling small to medium sized projects of average to above average complexity from inception to completion.
- Able to work with and have an appreciation in the integration of other construction professionals' requirements for the project.
- Professional, personable and competent manner
- Able to positively work as part of a team.
- Good organisational and planning skills
In return you will be offered:
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Flexible working week
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Active support towards further professional accreditation
- Friendly and dynamic team working environment
- Collaboration with specialist groups, with strong commitment to quality
- Opportunities for career progression
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Building Services
- Auto CAD