Intermediate Mechanical Engineer required for a well-reputed multi-disciplinary practice of Consulting Engineers. Our client is looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer due to expansion of the business and being awarded multiple contracts & projects.
Reporting directly to Line Managers & Senior Members of the team, the successful Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer will be working within an integrated M&E department, supporting the team in the delivery of mechanical building services designs and helping to develop the business. You will be working on Data Centre projects throughout Central London.
The ideal Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will be based in or locally to Central London.
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Working within the Mechanical Department
- Delivering Mechanical Design on Data Centre projects
- Ensuring compliance and quality of installations
- Specific day to day duties to be discussed as required
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- You must have previous experience working on Data Centre projects.
- You must be proficient with the hands-on design of Data Centre projects.
- You will be working with various types of Design software to complete Designs.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Professional Chartership preferred, but not essential.
- Able to commute to Central London.
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary of £32-35k per annum DOE
- Benefits package to be discussed
- Pension and Holiday Scheme
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job