Intermediate Electrical Estimator
- Intermediate Electrical Estimator with at least 2 years' experience within the building services industry using estimation software.
- Be able to work alongside the other electrical and/or mechanical estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department.
- A track record of having successfully estimated a variety of Building Services projects covering Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential projects.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Drive and determination to progress their career into a senior role.
- Complete take-offs from drawings/information provided.
- Full document control on each tender.
- Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
- Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
- Liaise with mechanical estimators to ensure fully compliant M&E quotation.
- Input take offs into estimating software (Vixen) and model/finalise quotation.
- Report to senior estimators, estimating manager and/or directors including full adjudications of each tender.
- Produce quantified schedule of rates.
- Looking to develop their career.
- Committed and self-driven.
- Methodical and thorough.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'