We are currently seeking an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join a Consultancy for an initial 3 month contract in Surrey. Our client works across a range of project sectors including commercial, residential and education schemes.
As the selected Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, you will be focussed on the delivery of education, commercial and residential schemes. Your main roles and responsibilities will be:
- Using relevant electrical design software to produce detailed and accurate electrical calculations
- Preparing electrical services drawings
- Preparing specifications for lighting, small power, data and fire alarms
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
- Ensuring electrical designs and drawings meet client quality and brief
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Working towards chartered status
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or HND qualified
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Experience using relevant electrical design software e.g. Amtech, Dialux etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Joshua Borg on or email Joshua.Borg @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 16258JXB. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
- building services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'