Fantastic opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join an award winning building services practice on an initial 6 month contract basis in London. Our client specialise in the delivery of environmentally sustainable projects throughout the UK. They work in a variety of sectors, including commercial and leisure, but this role will have a specific focus on large-scale fit-out projects.
Essential skills, experience and responsibilities:
- Experience using relevant electrical design software including Amtech, Dialux etc.
- Currently Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Recent experience working on CAT A and B fit-out projects.
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior engineers when necessary
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
- Ensuring electrical designs and drawings meet client quality and brief.
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work In the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Joshua Borg on or email Joshua.Borg @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13988JXB. Alternatively, you can email directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
- building services