Interested in working with some of the globe's leading tech firms on major international developments? Looking to become a technical expert in Electrical Building Services? Want an employer that engages with their staff and who are committed to helping you develop? If this strikes a note and you are an Electrical Design Engineer with expertise in the UK Building Services Industry then this could be the perfect next step……
Our client, an international partner owned engineering consultancy, are seeking to appoint an Electrical Design Engineer to join their technology team in their award-winning Central London office. The team is focused on the design & build of highly technical buildings for clients across the Social Media, Internet, Financial, Technology and Datacentre worlds - with a track-record of delivering projects up to £1b in build value. Joining this thriving business the successful Electrical Design Engineer will assist in the design and development of electrical engineering systems to include; HV (above 20kv), Power distribution, LV & HV switchboard design, UPS systems and standby generators. Duties will incorporate;
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications using software to include Amtech, Etap or SKM power systems analysis software,
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with client's brief,
- Oversee production of technical drawings,
- Attend and input into project meetings,
- Undertake site visits to monitor progress of work and compliance to design specification,
What's on offer working for this global engineering consultancy?
- International career opportunities across their network of offices in UK, Europe, the Middle East, Australia and Asia,
- Work for an Employer where you will be empowered with responsibility and fully supported in your professional development,
- The chance to play a leading role in the development of unique spaces for some of the World's leading organisations,
- Award winning environment with their London office holding the WELL Building Standard,
- Benefits package amongst the best in the sector,
To be considered individuals must hold experience of working within the UK Building Services Industry as an Electrical Design Engineer and a degree in a related Building Services or Electrical Engineering subject. You will also be experienced in the use of calculation software such as Amtech, ETAP or SKM, and ideally will have gained some exposure on some form of critical facility project. Additionally, it is essential candidates hold an EU / British passport or a valid UK work permit.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Building Services
- Building Services Design
- datacentre design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'