Intermediate DevOps Platform Engineer - Leeds - £53000-65000
Intermediate DevOps Engineer
Leeds and Bradford
Are you an experienced Dev Ops Profession expert looking for a new challenge that will shape the country? This organisation that I am working with are looking for additions to their task forces for projects involving the current transport system between Bradford, Leeds and Bingley.
This role focuses on the security of the areas and is covering a lot of images and storage on the cloud space.
The role will require the use of your knowledge of development, but will also look at your containerisation skills, that you may have amounted over a few years.
- Regular Team retreats
- Free food and drinks in the office (daily)
- Accommodation and Travel paid for
- Development and certification
- Containerisation skills (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and/or Ansible
- Experience working across servers.
- Experience with AWS, AZURE or other Cloud Technologies.
Dev Ops/ Containerisation/ AWS/ Cloud/ Ansible/ Git/ Image/ Storage/ Cloud/ Git/ Jenkins/ DevOps/ Bradford/ Leeds/ Bingley/ North East/ Huddersfield/ Hull/ Halifax/ Yorkshire/ York
Get on board with the newest technologies with projects that are making history in the country. Send your CV to to apply
FRG Technology Consulting is a leading IT recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the IT market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are
- Dev Ops/ Containerisation/ AWS/ Cloud/ Ansible/ Git/ Image/ Storage/ Cloud/ Git/ Jenkins/ DevOps/ Bradford/ Leeds/ Bingley/ North East/ Huddersfield/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"