Are you passionate about Nursing? Do you have experience as a District Nurse? As we enter the final quarter of 2017, we are searching for Nurses to thrive within a community setting as well as secondary Care.
This job is perfect for somebody looking for an equal work/life balance with part time and full time roles available.
The rate will be £20-22 per hour.
We are searching for a Band 6 Nurse to join Randstad and work as an Intermediate Care Practitioner within the Runcorn area. The post holder will participate in the clinical assessment rota for, and facilitation of access into, intermediate Care and related services in the borough of Halton. Assessments are undertaken in a range of secondary care and community settings and require liaison and joint working with health and social care providers as well as individuals and their significant others to ensure timely and appropriate placement.
The post will involve supporting the Team Leader in the development of the service. The post holder will also undertake profession specific interventions within the Rapid Access and rehabilitation Service.
* We work in partnership with the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) to support our Nurses with the re-validation process. Free re-validation and training sessions are available for all of our Nurses to attend with ongoing support from both Randstad Care and the RCN thereafter.
* Dedicated Community and Integrated Services specialist consultant who understands your clinical setting with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone here to take your call whatever your query or question
* Referral scheme up to £200 vouchers per successful referral
* Give sound and professional clinical advice and knowledge where appropriate
* Weekly pay runs via an online pay system
* Access to free accredited ongoing training courses
* Online fast track DBS applications
Responsibilities would include:
* Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care
* Establishing robust communication networks with the client, their carers and other members of a multi disciplinary team
* Promote service user empowerment
* Effective delivery of care that promotes choice and independence
* Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns
* Ensuring the correct administration of medication and monitoring the results of treatment
* Preparing and maintaining patient records and producing care plans and risk assessments
To be considered for this rewarding and fulfilling opportunity, you must:
*Extensive experience of undertaking comprehensive assessments of people with long term conditions and rehabilitation needs.
*Working with a range of health and social care services in primary, secondary and community settings.
Desirable Skills -
*Clinical Examination skills level 6/level 7
* Palliative Care
* Compression Bandaging
* Wound/Ulcer Management
* Ear syringing
* Chronic disease management
* Bladder Scan
*Clinical examination skills
* PICC/Hickman Lines
* Catheter Care (both male, female and supra pubic)
Randstad Care has an uppermost priority to provide passionate and hard working nurses who love the work they do.
If you would like anymore information about this role, please contact Matthew Henshaw on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Community Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job