Payment Express is a high-growth, innovative, global leader in payment technology delivering a range of secure solutions to major corporate, banking and SME clients globally. Processing over US$40 Billion worth of transactions per annum, we are one of the largest integrated POS terminal and e-commerce switching providers in Asia Pacific. With an impressive global presence, we have offices in London, Los Angeles, Sydney and Auckland. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly committed C++ Developer to join our growing organisation.
Payment Express is looking for an individual to join its growing software development team within our London Office.
Payment Express performs a wide range of software development tasks:
- Network Protocols and Communications Stacks
- Scalable Server and SQL DB Designs
- GUI and Web Front Ends
- Cryptographic Data Security
- Embedded Development
To join the team you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven expertise in programming using advanced and modern C++ techniques
- A track record in the delivery of quality software
- Ability to work effectively with skilled hardware and software engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent focus and self organisation skills
Top remuneration will be paid, based on skills and experience. The projects are interesting, our customer's requirements are complex and we engage a variety of technologies. As the company continues to grow so do the opportunities to make your mark in a unique and thriving business.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to work in the UK.
If you meet the criteria and want to join our team please contact us.
Strictly no recruiters please.
- Software Development
- Transaction Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job