Intermediate Building Surveyor
Consultancy - Education, Commercial, Restaurants - Intermediate Building Surveyor
A medium sized consultancy is looking for a confident Intermediate Building Surveyor to join the team through its rapid growth plan at their office in Leicester commutable from Hinckley!
The team has recently taken on a Graduate Building Surveyor, and the need for an established Building Surveyor, with experience of running their own projects has now arisen, to provide support to the Director of Building Surveying and Senior Building Surveyors within the team, with the view to a swift progression route to a Senior Building Surveyors position.
Projects in this Intermediate Building Surveyor position will span across Refurbishments, Extensions, Fit-outs and general Building Surveying across:
- Major Restaurant chains
- Bespoke Commercial property developments
- Numerous Hospitals and Clinics
All projects are based around and across the Leicestershire / East Midlands region, worth up to £5million in value.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 subject to experience and qualification
- + Pension
- + Mileage
- + Private Medical Care
- + APC Support to MRICS status
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor duties:
- Building Surveys / Pre-acquisition Surveys
- Preparation of Specifications and Tenders
- Schedule of Conditions
- Dilapidations / Party Wall Matters (desirable but not essential)
- Contracts Administration (JCT / NEC)
- Project delivery and support to Seniors / Graduates
- 3-5 years professional Building Surveying experience
- MRICS or MCIOB qualified (preferred but not essential)
- RICS accredited Building Surveying degree
- Relevant sector experience
If you are an Intermediate Building Surveyor, looking at your new options to push your career forwards, then please contact Lakh @ Right Time Recruitment on .
- Building Surveying
- Building Surveyor
- Intermediate Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'