- Produce working drawings for pricing and construction.
- Produce specifications on working drawings for pricing and construction purposes.
- Produce conveyance plans for legal purposes.
- Obtain Building Regulation approval (NHBC or Local Authority).
- Assist Architect to obtain release from Planning Conditions, as directed.
- Co-ordinate landscaping and engineering information into tender information.
- Ensure all relevant Quality Assurance checklists are completed and procedures are being complied with.
- Ensure all relevant information is in accordance with current Building Regulations, NHBC standards and associated requirements such as British Standards, etc.
- Liaise with outside Consultants to ensure correct information is produced.
- Resolve site problems in relation to information prepared.
- Liaise with members of the Planning Team to ensure any problems are not repeated and that all sites are kept up-to-date with the correct information.
- Check information from external Consultants to ensure information is correct.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Relevant qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an architectural practice
- Proven experience of working on housing residential developments
- Knowledge of Building Regulations and associated legislation.
- Proficient in SketchUp, AutoCad, Photoshop and In-Design.