We are proud to be working in conjunction with a dynamicfinancial firm, specialising in the lending market. With beautiful offices, in Watford, you will be joining a company that will nurture your career through the years, offering you a true career path. The atmosphere is professional and friendly and their reputation is fantastic.
Our client is an independently owned specialist second charge loan provider. They are expanding the sales operation to promote our exceptional products and service into the UK intermediary mortgage market.They are creating an office based 'virtual’ branch environment to ensure that intermediaries receive personal bespoke contact to maximise opportunities while providing world class service. You will be required to contact intermediaries on the telephone to 1) Build solid business relationships, 2) Gain a full understanding of their business to spot new lending opportunities, 3) Educate and inspire the individuals to sell CT’s products and service 4) Create and manage a sales pipeline that opportunities are maximised and service excellence is delivered at all times From this activity you will build your own panel of engaged intermediaries to contact regularly and generate new business opportunities within a 'virtual’ branch environment.
1. Outbound call intermediaries from identified data sources
2. Using effective questioning skills to establish business mix, behaviours and goals
3. Complete a full and detailed business fact find with the intermediary ensuring accurate collection of data.
4. Create and manage a panel of engaged and supportive intermediaries
5. Build and execute a contact strategy to maintain effective contact with your panel
6. Frequently identify existing business opportunities with the intermediary
7. Educate the intermediary to enable them to spot new opportunities within their day to day business activities
8. Identify what level of service the intermediary requires from the business on a case by case basis (Advice/nonadvice)
9. Ensure the intermediary has the correct product information to enable effective sales
10. Compliantly support the intermediary throughout the sales process Use your relationships to position CT as the second charge loan provider of choice
11. Collaborate with colleagues within in a 'virtual’ branch environment to ensure business objectives are met
12. Maintain a keen knowledge of the mortgage market to enable professional and effective conversations with your panel of intermediaries
13. Project a professional image to your customers and colleagues. Provide an excellent customer experience, whilst adhering to CT’s procedures and values
14. Actively participate in one-to-one review meetings, coaching and training as required by your line manager. Meet agreed performance objectives and goals