Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a customer focussed individual looking to join a friendly, growing team as an Intermediary Sales Support Assistant.
Main duties of the role will be: -
- To assist the Society to achieve its intermediary mortgage sales targets, across the whole product range by providing administrative and sales support to the Intermediary Sales Team and their broker customers.
- Identifying opportunities that assist Intermediaries in writing business with the Society by providing then with information and support by way of product knowledge, illustrations or other requirements.
- Quickly responding to and accurately processing mortgage Decisions in Principle (DIPs), Illustration requests, inbound broker telephone and email enquiries within agree service levels.
- Booking workshops and seminars for the Intermediary Sales Team and preparing literature for them to train and educate mortgage brokers and IFAs about our products and services.
- Providing accurate and efficient administration of the broker due diligence process to ensure that all registered intermediaries are compliant with regulatory and Society requirements.
- Managing risk and reinforcing a TCF culture within the Society by providing compliant information and guidance to intermediaries.
The successful candidate will have previous mortgage experience/knowledge and have excellent attention to detail. You must be customer focussed and have excellent administration skills.