Interior Landscaping Technician -Birmingham
£16,500 + access to company van, leads commission and bonus, OTE £18,500
Ambius UK, part of the Rentokil Initial Group, is a customer-focused business with services ranging from interior plant design, high-end scenting, external landscaping and many others.
We are looking for Interior Landscaping Technicians within the North West Birmingham area
If you enjoy being out-and-about and would be excited by visiting businesses such as boutique hotels, global retailers and shopping centres, this could be an ideal role for you! Our Interior Landscaping Technicians will keep our diverse clients looking and smelling great!
Our Interior Landscaping Technicians are responsible for:
- Tidying and removing dead or dying plant material
- Re-planting and changing plants using the correct plant for the environment
- Pruning to maintain shape and/or to promote growth
- Checking for pests, weeds etc. and applying fertilisers within set guidelines
- Maintaining non-plant products such as scenting and artwork
When hiring our Interior Landscaping Technicians we look for people who;
- Own a Full UK driving license
- Are passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Enjoy meeting and communicating with new and existing customers, staying enthusiastic throughout the day
- Are happy to undertake physical tasks, such as installing planters and hanging baskets
- Take pride and satisfaction in the work they do
Not only will we offer you;
- A 40-hour week
- Overtime opportunities
- 6 weeks Internal training
- Structured progression
- Responsibility to plan your own day
We also provide a competitive salary of £16,500, access to a company van, commission upon sales leads, Quarterly service bonus plus Rentokil rewards!!
You may have previously worked in these areas:
Florist; Interior Design; Art Gallery; Customer; Hospitality; Gardening; Landscaping
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job