Almax Group, a private property development and investment company, is seeking an interior designer with a residential experience to join its team in London.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced interior designer who will fit well into our close-knit office culture. This is a great opportunity to make a lifestyle change while becoming part of a fast growing, young and friendly company with a range of premium existing and upcoming residential projects, and a chance for excellent career growth.
A successful candidate will have at least three years post qualification experience in residential sector, be technically proficient and competent in AutoCAD and rendering software, be able to design in both 2D and 3D. You will need to have extensive experience and be competent in all phases of the design process from briefings, concept development, technical design, FF&E specification, schedules and procurement, have a practical experience with function and specification. This would suit an interior designer who is at a mid-weight level and seeking a role with varied responsibilities with room to grow.
Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial, but not required.
- Part 2 degree qualification in architecture or equivalent
- At least three years proven UK working experience as an Interior Designer ideally with residential sector
- Experience in sourcing materials, finishes and furniture, and presenting and scheduling FF&E
- Prepare and develop where required, drawings, models, images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D software (AutoCAD/SketchUp/Revit/Adobe Creative Suite/…)
- Experience in a residential sector with an understanding of luxury/high-end projects
- Demonstrable experience working on all Stages of a project from Stage 1 Concept, to Stage 5 Completion on Site
- Have a keen eye for details and good aesthetic style
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be a team player but also self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Regular salary reviews
- Work from home opportunity
This is a permanent full-time position, ideally with an immediate start. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV and portfolio.
- Interior Design
- Sourcing Materials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'