Responsibilities to include:
- Assist with concept presentations and verbal presentations as necessary
- Assist and prepares Furnishing, colour & material boards
- Assist the department with product resource organization
- Assist the department with sourcing and product research.
- Rendered plans / section elevations
- Freehand sketches
- CAD documentation
- Furniture, Fixtures & Accessories specifications
- Coordinate with outside vendors
- Maintain and update the drawing files.
- Assist with Furniture, Fixtures & Accessories research
- Assist the department with the preparation of graphics and 3D renderings
- Maintain and organize the design library.
- Degree in Interior Design
- Proficient level of experience in the use of AutoCad & InDesign
- A proficient level of experience in interior design concepts such as, space planning, furniture, fixtures, and product research
- The ability to assemble FF&E and finish boards with minimal supervision
- Moderate level of experience in graphic design concepts such as, hand sketch case work, vignette scenes, hand colouring, rendering interior drawings and area take offs.
- Familiarity with general office procedures, such as, processing purchase orders, ordering supplies and general office equipment
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable in interfacing with clients, consultants, vendors and internal staff.